Monday, December 23, 2013

Keith Walsh Experience on DH'sLARZ


Keith Walsh's interview went excellent! The DJ after me didn't show up, so we got to stretch out and fill up 2 hours, though I was actually going to get him to play a couple more live numbers. He nevertheless managed to debut a newly-composed Christmas Song (Christmas Oh Christmas)and a preview of his forthcoming album (Starship SSDD). I'll try and get a playlist together, with some links, after I do the same for Jim Shaw's show! I'm also going to try and edit together a Less Art Radio Zine Cassette Zine for KCHUNG's merch table at the LA Book Fair, so keep an ear peeled. In the meantime, here's the link to the KWE show: Doug Harvey's Less Art Radio Zine with Keith Walsh.

And don't forget to check out the KWE live in a Battle of the One Man Bands (VS Reverend Beat-Man from Bern Switzerland and Becky Lee from Arizona) Saturday December 28, 2013, 9 PM at Café Nela 1906 Cypress Ave. LA 90065 Only $9!

No comments: